Saturday 3 May 2014

Just a great day… A day in my life in pictures - May 3rd 2014!

Doing these in Denmark proved to be quite a task - I had good intentions several days, but just kind of forgot.

But yesterday I managed to somewhat document my day in pictures.

I had a hair appointment, which was long overdue!
Afterwards I went into the busy Copenhagen Shopping street and the day ended with snacks and Youtube (what else?!)

1. + 2. Face of the day 3. OOTD 4. Hoping these clouds doesn't turn in to rain! 5. On my way
6. Bus shot of my Vans 7. Arrived at my destination - I have know my hairdresser for years, but haven't be at him for while, but now he opened his own salon, and of course I wanted to support him.
8. After result, only got a cut, but I love it. He really knows how to do a good blow dry - always feel like a million after a session in his chair.
9. Time for "lunch" - hibiscus bubble tea with mango pearls.


1. It was my first time getting hibiscus bubble tea, but I loved it - recommend!
2. Beautiful Copenhagen, Oh I really am glad to be back. 
3. Denmark's biggest department store, Magasin 4. The Magasin Beautiful Hall, they had 20 % off!
5. I always pop into my favourite shop & Other Stories 6. The shopping street was packed!
7. Back home I needed a snack (which turned into dinner) - Guacamole in the making
8. Smoothie in the making 9. The final result - yum yum!

1. A sneak peak of my fridge - Yes I love chocolate milk, and this danish brand, Cocio, is my favourite.
2. Evening snack, 46 % chocolate from LIDL, a good in-between milk chocolate and dark chocolate.
3. I'm obsessed with this Apricot soda, however I do think, it is a danish thing.
4. Youtube watching 5. Evening cleanse routine, was trying this one out for the first time
6. More Youtube watching 7. Nail painting session - Essie Tart Deco
8. I went to bed really early, because I had work early next day, normally I don't go to bed until past midnight 9. I always end my day with a bit of The Big Bang Theory

Good night :-)

Hopefully (the good intentions are present) I will see you soon for another day in my life.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...