Monday 5 May 2014

All the leftovers… Products I've used up # 4!

When I left for the UK, I left a lot of half empty products at home, firstly because I didn't really have room for it in my suitcases and two, because it gave me opportunity to buy new once in the UK.

So after coming back home, I went back to all these leftovers and therefore emptied quite a few products.

Hair and body





1. Dove Intensive Repair Conditioner - Great high street conditioner.
2. Macadamia No Tangle Leave in Spray - Totally prefer my Pantene one, which is much more affordable.
3. Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Deep Treatment - My go to deep treatment, I am however quite taken my the Macadamia one right now though.
4. Oriflame Swedish Spa Exfoliating Scrub - I got this in a beauty box, but was actually really impressed with it. It is very much like the & Other Stories scrub, I love.
5. Issey Miyaki L'eau D'issey - A cult classic, that I will never be without in my perfume collection.
6. TreSemme Dry Shampoo - I use a lot of dry shampoo, and this is my absolute favourite.
7. & Other Stories Body SoufflĂ© in Punk Bouquet - I love the scent, the product itself wasn't totally amazing, but I might repurchase.
8. Anatomicals Peachy Head Shampoo - This did absolutely nothing for my hair, however I do love the name and the scent.
9. Bubble and Bubble Sunday Shampoo - I didn't really feel, that this was worth the money.
10. Michum Waterlily Deodorant - A must have for me and an absolute disaster, that it is not available in Denmark!

Skin care and make up


1. LUSH Eau Roma Toner Water - Nothing special, but fine while I didn't have my Caudalie Beauty Elixir, however I do see a big difference in my skin now that I'm back on that one.
2. Lavera Cleansing Gel - my HG cleanser for the morning, wouldn't be without it. It is simple and cheap.
3. Soap & Glory Archery Brow tint and pencil - I love this, and it is another product, that I can't get in Denmark, which is terrible, I did however make sure to buy a back up, before I left the UK.
4. Eve Lom Cleanser - It is a great, but very expensive cleanser.
5. Clinique High Impact Volume Extreme Mascara - Absolutely great mascara! I do have a new one
already.
6. Indeed La Hydraluron - I still for sure prefer the Caudalie Serum over this one, I have used forever, and I'm also back on that one.

So these were my empties from the past few month, it properly won't be long before, there is another one - I'm low on a lot of my products.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...