Friday 2 May 2014

Light it up… IKEA Candle Haul #2!

Spring and summer might not the obvious time to purchase candles, but I love candles all year round, and IKEA brought out some new scent, that are very spring/summer appropriate.

As I mentioned in my last IKEA candle haul, I always turn to IKEA for my candles, because I'm a student, and I not going to pay a fortune for something, which will eventual be burning up!

IKEA do great range and change their stock and scents regularly.

All of the candles I got this time are new scents, and I think, they really got it this with these.



The SINNLIG candles come in a simple glass, and in wonderful bright colours.
The blue is coconut and the purple lilac, which remind of my childhood.

The FLäRDFULL candle is in a glass jar with metal lid, which make them, as I said last time, great for storage once all burned out.
The orange is peaches and the blue is (blue)berries.

The IKEA candles do not give an overwhelming pay of, when it comes to scent.
But they are great at the price and still give a subtle scent, and as I like to burn several candles at the same time, it actually great, that they are not to overwhelming.



You can see the whole IKEA scented candle selection here. They do however unfortunately not mention the scent of the different candles online.

So I hope, this gave you a bit for inspiration for your next IKEA trip.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...