Friday 23 August 2013

As sent from Budget Heaven... Review/Rave - Pantene Pro-V Instant Nourishing Spray!

It there anything better, than finding a budget friendly gem?

I was browsing the hair care ail in a supermarket recently - just to see, if there was anything new out.
I have been looking for a budget-friendly and widely available leave in conditioner for a while, but haven't really had any luck.

I had a look at this and after reading the description on the back, I decided to give it a go.
And oh, I'm so happy, that I did!

It is not marketed as a leave in conditioner, but it works wonders as such.

It has two layers - an oil in the bottom and a light milky liquid at the top.
When you shake them together, you get this honey coloured liquid.


Not only is it great to help manage the tangles, the oil do, that it also leaves you hair soft and shiny.
So I don't even need to use a hair oil.

And it also protect against damage from heat styling.

So it's actually a three in one product - and at a great price!
Could you ask for more?!

I do have fine hair (but a lot of it), so I'm not sure, if it would work for other hair types.

I have looked a bit around, and I can see, that the name is different from country to country.
But just look for a leave in spray from the fine hair range.

I'm totally amazed my this product, and every time I use it, I get so excited (yes, I get excited by hair products).
It is quite a statement, but I actually think, it is the best product discovery, I have ever made!

I hope this gave you some inspiration for your next budget hair care buy :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...