Saturday 28 September 2013

For Pure... Review/Product Dislike - Philosophy Purity Cleanser!

This is one this products, that people kind of love to hate or hate to love - you take your pick.

I heard several people in the online beauty world talking very fondly about this cleanser, but also well aware that it apparently has a lot of nasty-ness within it.

I'm not very fuzzy, when it comes to few parabens and stuff like that - as an 80's child, I have been amongst them for years.

But I'll only accept it, if the product itself is great, and this isn't.

I normally prefer a gel cleanser for facial cleansing, so I actually thought, I would like this.

Firstly the name puts me of - why call something, that so clearly isn't pure, "Purity".
One look at the back, and you don't even have to be a chemist to know, that this cleanser is anything but pure.
But again, I'd live with it, if it worked.

The next thing, that lets you know, something isn't quite right, is the smell.
It smell like straight up cheap hand soap.
And from how much is foams, you might think, that it's actually just cheap hand soap in liquid form.
Another huge minus, because it means, that it gets in your noose and it makes it almost impossible to rinse of - it just keep foaming!

I got it my second day in the UK, and even though I know, my skin always acts up, when I have been flying and gets to a new place, this didn't really made things better.
It dried out my skin and I broke out like crazy.

I'm so happy, that I only brought the small travel, because I won't even be using this one up.
And it isn't even that cheap, £ 8 for 90 ml, but not worth a single penny, if you ask me!

I'm sorry to say, that I can't recommend this cleanser at all!
But please don't be offended, if you like this - just know, that there is better much better cleanser out there ;-)

What is the worse skin care product you ever brought?









No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...