Tuesday 23 April 2013

Spa Time....Home spa & Review - & Other Stories Punk Bouquet Body Scrub & Body Soufflé!

Some delicious new product always make taking care of you skin a bit more fun.

And these two really make me want to make every day a "home spa day".


Lets just start with addressing the lovely packaging.
Simple, chick and looks super luxurious.
(and just a small bonus info, if you bring back an empty container to the & Other Stories store, you get 10% of your next purchase)

& Other Stories has a wide range of scents, probably something for every taste.
I went with the Punk Bouquet (love the name), and it smells devine!
It's described as "Frothy vanilla soda on a rebellious rose bouquet".
I love vanilla, but are normally not into rose smells, but I actually don't really think, it smells of either.
If I should describe it, it would be something like - Spring.
Flowery, fresh, sensual and flirty.

I also really like the Fig Fiction and Shinjuku Bloom scents.

& Other Stories Punk Bouquet Body Soufflé ( £ 10 for 250 ml) and Body Scrub ( £ 7 for 250 ml)
The Body Soufflé:
I have been wanting to try one of these "wiped" body creams for a long time, and this was very budget friendly.
I would say that is a body butter and a body lotion wiped together to a fluffy cream.
It takes a bit more work to distribute than a body lotion.
Once distributed though, it sinks into the skin quite fast and doesn't feel sticky.
It is moisturising, but not in the same intense way as a body butter.
I would love to say, that this is my new HG body moisturiser, but no.
However I would probably rebuy it, because I love the smell and it is definitely one of the better body moisturisers, I have tried.
But next time, I will probably try out one of their body lotions - just to compare:-)

The Body Scrub:
Oh my - this is amazing!
It is a fine sugar scrub and has a super soft texture.
It is easy to work with and lathers up a bit, when adding water, which makes it easy to distribute.
And then it just makes your skin silky soft and wonderful.
This is my new HG body scrub - An absolute most try!

Together the two gives a real "spa at home" feeling.

So all in all I'm very impressed and & Other Stories is probably my new favourite store.
I didn't look to much at their clothes, but they do great accessories.
You will probably see more & Other Stories product featured in the future (I actually already have one lined up :-))



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...