Tuesday 1 October 2013

The Month of Many... September Beauty Favourites!

So September has gone and oh so quickly actually.
When you only have 5 months in a country, where you ideally want to spend all your time, a month is very precious.

I started the month with my move to the UK, and that meant a lot of new products, which means quite a few new favourites.

I really enjoy all the new products, I brought, but these ones just stood out to instantly.

Skin and body care:



Pixi Glow Tonic:
I got this on my London Shopping trip (see my beauty haul here), and I instantly saw a difference in my skin, when using it.
I only use it at night. For the first few weeks I used it every night, but I'm now trying to using it only every other night - I will let you know, what routine, I'll end up with.

Mitchum Advanced Control Waterlily:
I have had quite some difficulties finding a deodorant, that worked for me for quite a while.
I had heard good things about this one, but it isn't available in Denmark, so I decided to give it a go now, that it is widely available to me.
And I love it - it keeps me fresh all day, and the smell is very nice without being to overpowering.
It might be kind of a touchy subject, but if you have problems finding a deodorant, that works for you, I really recommend this one.

L'Oreal Skin Perfection 3 in 1 Purifying Micellar Solution:
Finally a cleansing water, that worked for me - Hallelujah!
I love it, and I have already started stocking up, for when I go home to Denmark (another thing, that I can't get in Denmark!!)
You can read my review here.


The Body Shop Spa Wisdom Honey & Beeswax Hand and Foot Butter:
I been using Soap & Glory Handfood for quite a while, but suddenly felt, that it wasn't really working - my skin just kind of seem immune to it!
So I went to good old Body Shop, and found the heavy duty hand creme, and I really like it.

Fragrance:


Bobbi Brown Beach Eau de Parfum:
I fell in love with this one, when getting matched for the Bobbi Brown Foundation, and just couldn't leave the counter without it.
It actually smells like sun screen, summer and holiday and even though I'm not a massive summer-lover,  I love this scent!
And I will continue wearing it, although we will probably soon see signs of winter.

The Body Shop Coconut Eau de Toilette:
This is another very summery scent, but I still think, it is warm and sexy as well.
I think the small bottles and the simpleness of the Body Shop scent are genius.
It actually lasts very well also.
I will go back for other scents for sure.

Make Up:


Illamasqua Cream Pigment in Androgen:
I have really been liking this.
It gives a very natural colour to the cheeks, so great when you doing a heavy eye or lip.
You can see review and swatch here.

Maybelline Browdrama:
This is one of the best drugstore releases in a long time, if you ask me!
Unfortunately my eyebrows are uneven, so I still need to fill them in, but what I fill them in with, doesn't seem to matter that much, as long as I add this on top.
See my post about this and the Soap & Glory Archery here.

Revlon Photoready 3D Volume:
I still can't believe, that this mascara isn't all the rave in the beauty community.
Another thing, I will certainly need to stock up on, before I go back to Denmark in January!
See my review here.

Maybelline Fit Me Concealer:
I don't reach for any other concealers, and I don't see me buying any other concealers in the near future.
I think is it great for a natural, non-cakey concealing.
See my review here.

Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder in Ethereal Light:
I can't rave enough about this product.
It was another London buy, so you can read a bit more about in the haul post.
This will probably not be the last you hear me talk about this!

Cottonpads:


These extra large cotton wool pads from the baby section in Boots are great!
Instead of having to use a stack during my night time routine, I now only use two of these.

So these were my September favourites, I hope, you enjoyed, even though, I did talk or review most of these products, the previous month.
But hey, then you know, which ones I really liked :-)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...