Saturday 14 September 2013

Water Rules... Review - L'Oreal Paris Skin Perfection 3 in 1 Purifying Micellar Solution!

I swear by my Antipodes Butter Cleanser for removing make up.
But for a while now, I have used a cleansing water to go over my skin after the butter cleanser to make sure, that I got all of it - but not on the eyes, as I haven't be able to find a cleansing water, that didn't irritate my eyes.

I haven't had to much luck with my cleansing waters.
When the whole cleansing water hype started, I got the very expensive This Works 5 in 1, and didn't like it.

So I had actually given up hope about finding a cleansing water, that I could also use to remove eye make up.

This one from L'Oreal has been quite talked about, and compared with the Bioderma.
And at £ 5, I thought, it wouldn't be to big a loss, if I couldn't use it on the eyes.



But I'm so happy to tell you guys, that it wasn't a waste - not at all actually!

This is a great product, and it really keep its promise, when saying, that it is suitable for sensitive skin.

I haven't felt any irritation at all - on my skin or eye area.

It dissolves make up so easily - even heavy eye make up.
So I have actually been finding myself, skipping the butter cleanser!

The only downside is, that you have to use quite a lot of it, so I don't see it lasting that long.
However at that price, it doesn't really bother me.

I have never tried the Bioderma, so I can't really compare them.
But after finding this I don't really have the need to try out Bioderma or any other cleansing water.

I definitely found my HG cleansing water.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...