Monday 29 December 2014

Comfy comes first… New Years Eve Outfit - Staying in Comfy & Casual!

So if you like me, is not that into dressing up and doing a big deal out of New Years Eve, this is the outfit for you!

I have several years decided to stay home and just be with myself, and often watching a whole season of a TV show - not even realizing when clock struck midnight.

So this is the outfit for a totally down low New Years Eve alone or with close friends, which whom you decided to go comfy instead of festive.



River Island Slipper Boots £ 16 - Big Bang Theory Season 7

This outfit kind of speaks for itself, and doesn't need much of explanation, and you could just go with the old very much loved lounge wear, you already own.
But I think, that even though you go with comfort, it is still okay to want to look a bit chick and maybe even add a few new items.

I think the knitted joggers and the striped tee make it a bit more of a "lux" comfy outfit and the oversized cardigan is perfect, because it is everyday appropriate as well.
I added in the New Years Glam with the slipper boots.

No jewellery, but the best accessory for this outfit is a season of your favourite TV show:-)

So the big question is, what will I be wearing?
I'm actually going to do dinner with friends, but we have decided to go casual, so it will probably be somewhere in between the last outfit and this one.

I hope this little series gave you some inspiration for your New Years Outfit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...