Saturday 27 December 2014

Chick & Sleek… New Years Eve Outfit - Dinner with friends!

For my second New Years outfit, I have gone with something a bit more low key, but still quite chick and dressed up - however I would also wear this any other time of the year.
But it is perfect for a nice and casual dinner with friends or family.



For this outfit, I went with my "when in doubt" going out outfit, which is a pencil skirt and a loose tee or top.
I decided to go with a more festive version with the H&M skirt that has a bit of a sheen and then a splurge cut-out tee from COS (I have recently fallen back in love with COS, and feel that their items are good investments).
To give the outfit a bit of an edge and looking more put together, I would add a long waistcoat and this Topshop one will be a good investment piece for spring as well.

I'm not a heels person, so I would pair it with a flat simple pointed black shoe.
But you could go with a simple black heel, if you are not a heels-spas like me.

For accessories I would go with gold, and of course I went with ones from & Other Stories.
I would keep it quite minimal and only add earrings and a bracelet.
And to finish it of a funky clutch (you could also go with a metallic or sequin one) - just to add a bit of New Years glitz.

So this was my option for a more casual, but still somewhat dressed up New Years Eve outfit.
Come back Monday for a very relaxed and comfy New Years outfit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...