Wednesday 31 December 2014

December Done… December Beauty Favourites!

So another month has pasted, but not any month, the last month of the year.
I didn't do any favourites for November, but most of these did actually appear end November.

I have some real goodies - so lets get started.


Skin & hair
I got Antipodes Grapeseed Butter Cleanser back in my life, and I absolutely love it for make up removal.
It is not as many other and stays somewhat solid, but I just feel, that it is the best thing for my skin.

My hair is getting quite long and unmanageable, and the only thing, that have kept it somewhat tolerable is these H&M hair clips - they have been the only thing, that have been able to hold my hair.

Nails
These two was featured in my winter nail polish picks and Formula X Illusionary and Essie Wicked has been on my nails several times the past months.
Great winter colour in each end of the dark/light scale.

Lips
It has been a good lip month.
After my first bad luck with the Maybelline Color Elixir in Petal Plush, I'm happy to inform, that it was just that one, and the Maybelline Color Elixir in Caramel Infused is amazing.

Another Maybelline lip succes is the Maybelline Colordrama Velvet Lip Pencil, especially the one in Berry Much, which is very season appropriate.

Lastly I have been loving the Rimmel Exaggerate lipliner in Eastend Snob.
It is a bit dry, but it has great lasting power and go with any pink lip.

Complexion
My skin has been really dry and weird, and this Max Factor Facefinity Primer has been the only thing, that has made my make up sit somewhat nicely.
I really like it, and think that it is just as good as its high-end twin from Hourglass.

Another new found was the Bourjois CC Eye Cream, which is a really good budget under-eye concealer.
It is really light in texture, but still conceals to perfection.

I have really fallen back in love with the Illamasqua Pigment in Hollow for contouring.
If you a fair skinned gal like me, you need this in your life.

So these were my December favourites - come back soon for my 2014 favourites/discoveries :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...