Saturday 12 October 2013

Pop of Black... Current Favourite Accessories!

We all know, that a new season means new trends, which also happens to include accessories.

I haven't really taken notice of any specific accessory trends for this autumn, but despite that, I see a clear trend in the accessories, I have picked up lately and really like - Black!

However a few non-black pieces did make it into this bunch of favourites.

Let begin with the mother of all accessories - the black bag :-)

Zara Padded Clutch Bag
(This is the name on the Zara web shop, I wouldn't call this a clutch)


I've said it before, some bags just talk to me.
I have been waiting for a bag to talk to me ever since, I came to the UK, and left many good bags behind, that I liked, but didn't talk to me, because I knew, that at some point one would :-)

And of course it had to be, when I had pretty much spend my shopping budget!
But where there is a will, there's a way - and I put back the leggings, I was actually in Zara to get (and did actually need) and got this wonderful bag.

Even the lady a till look at it with envy, and I understand why.
It has the most amazing detailing and looks so expensive!

It has two straps - one long, that you can wear over the shoulder or cross body.
And one short chain strap, that you can use to hang it over your arm.

It quite roomy and fit my everyday essentials.

I love it and certainly don't regret buying it, and it is worth every penny of the £ 39.99!

You can get it online here.

ASOS Matte Black Sunglasses


I have been wanting a pair of matte black sunglasses for quite a while.
But as my head is quite big, I struggle with finding sunglasses, that doesn't just make it look even bigger!

ASOS do some of the best oversize sunglasses, and these are no exception.

It might seem weird to include a pair of sunglasses in an autumn accessories mix, but I wear sunglasses all year round, whenever it is sunny.

I got them in 30 % sale, which is no longer on, but even at the full price of £ 10, I think they are great.
You can buy them here.

H&M Scarf


It is big, comfy, soft and warm.
I like, that it is animal print without being to obvious.
And the golden green fits perfect into my autumn/winter wardrobe.

It is not available online, but I think, it was around £ 8, and it should still be in stores.

Necklaces


Topshop Iridescent Thick Curb Chain
Normally, I'm not into chunky chain necklaces like this one.
But something about the kind of oil-like metal just drew me in.
It is very heavy, but not uncomfortable to wear.
It is a great and very unique addition to my necklace collection.
It was £ 10, but I got it when Topshop had their 20 % student discount.
You can get it online here.

Next Black Necklace
I think, I've mention before, that I really like black jewelry.
It goes great with my style and looks chick and understated.
Next actually do great jewelry and have many all black pieces, so go have a look, if you like that look.
This was £ 6, and my mom actually bought it for me - thanks mom :-)

Earrings and Watch


Just Access Crystal Earring and Feather Earrings
Just Access do great jewelry, I pretty much love most of the thing they do.
They are a bit more expensive, but some of the pieces, like the crystal earrings, are in my opinion totally worth the money.
And the other pieces, I wait until they go on sale, like the feather earrings.
You can buy them here at ASOS, and they are only £ 5 - Bargain!

I'm still very much into the feather earring trend, but I only wear one, and then just a small stud in the other ear.
I think these are great, as the white don't make them stand out to much in my blond hair.
And the dainty chain make them a bit more rock chick.

The Crystal earrings I got in the big Topshop in London, I haven't been able to find them online.
They were quite expensive, I think around £ 20, but I know, I will wear them many years to come.

Michael Kors Watch
Last year the Michael Kors watch, I'd had my eye on went on sale at ASOS just before my birthday and this year it happened again.
So I got a Michael Kors Watch for my birthday from my mom again this year.
This is a bit more classic, than the other one, which is rose gold and grey, but I still love them both.
I think Michael Kors Watches are great - they sit nicely on you wrist and doesn't slide around and even though the are heavy, they aren't uncomfortable in any way.
It is an investment, but a good one, if you ask me.
And keep a eye on the ASOS sale, you might be lucky.
I already have the one for next year picked out :-)
If you want to try to hunt this one down, the model is MK5725.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...