Friday 23 November 2012

Oh my blush... Review and swatches - GOSH Natural Touch Cream Blushers!

I know that most mainly go for the cream blushers in the summer.
But I really like them for the winter as well. 
They brighten up you complexion in the darker months, where you skin in more dry and dull.

We all know about the Topshop cream blushes and the Maybelline ones, but I never hear anything about these ones from GOSH.


I think it's a shame, because where I usually don't like GOSH products, I really think these are great.
As I said, I really like cream blushes, because they give me a nice, natural and glowing look.
Also they are so easy to bring with you on the go, as you actually apply them best with your fingers.
(Which also makes up for the fact, that they don't last as long as a powder blush)

GOSH Cream Blush in Lusty Pink and Peachy Rush.
I have the colours Lusty Pink and Peachy Rush, which as far as I know, are the only available colours in Denmark.

Lusty Pink is a very bright pink, which can, as these colours normally do, look a little intimidating in the pan.
But once applied it gives such a nice and natural flush, very suitable for fair skin.

Peachy Rush a nice true peachy colour, which gives the perfect glow to your skin.

They are very easy to blend. 
They are, like the Topshop ones, kind of a cream to powder, but without loosing their cream properties, that gives the healthy and glowing look.

GOSH Natural Touch Cream blush in 1) Peachy Rush and 2) Lusty Pink
I also really like the GOSH packing, it's very sleek and nice.

I think these cream blushers are very comparable to the Topshop ones.
Pricewise they are also very close.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...