Saturday 19 October 2013

Toasted Pomergranate... An Autumn Eye Look!

As you might know, I have kind of a love/hate relationship with Maybelline Color Tattoos.
The first two I got (the taupe one and the gold one), I hated.
But then I go the Bronze one and loved it - and now I found another one, I love.

Metallic Pomegranate is the perfect color for autumn - It is autumn in a pot!
And it happened to be the inspiration for this autumn eye look.



I used the Maybelline Color Tattoo as a base.
On the inner half of the lid I used Sin from the UD Naked palette. It look really pretty on top of the Metallic Pomegranate.
On the outer half I used Toasted, which is my favourite shadow from the Naked palette, and then blended these two shadows together.
To give it a bit more sass, I added a bit of MAC Cranberry in outer corner, which is pretty much the Color Tattoo in shadow form.
A bit of brown liner, I used Stila Waterproof Kohl in Damsel and brown mascara, and you're done.


I paired this eye look with Benefit Hervana blush on the cheeks and a simple pink gloss. 

This will be my go to autumn look, and I hereby declare my love to the Metallic Pomegranate Color Tattoo :-)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...