Wednesday 26 December 2012

The Christmas Edition.... Christmas Nail, Face and Outfit!

As promised, here are my Christmas nail, face and outfit.

Hope you all had a great Christmas with lots of great food, presents and nice time with your family and friends.

Let get started!

Nails:


I did a dark blue base with a lot of dots in different Christmas colours.



The polishes I used:

For the base I used ELF Dark Navy, which is a very dark metallic navy.

For the dots I used five other polishes - Essie Carry On, Barry M Raspberry, OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls, H&M Golden Treasure and Model Own Golden Green.


Face:


I went for a simple eye with the MAC rose pigment and black gel liner with only a small wing.
A rosy cheek and pink lip gloss.
(pretty much the same look, as youtuber Tanya Burr did, which made me get the MAC rose pigment :-))

For face I used:


1. BareMinerals Prime Time Primer (see review here) 2. Nars Sheer Glow Foundation (see review here) 3. Collection lasting perfection concealer 4. New CID Bronzer (see review here) 5. Jemma Kidd Highlighter (I love this highlighter, unfortunately you can't get it any more) 6. GOSH Cream Blush in Lusty Pink (see review here)
(and I also used ELF brow kit in Ash)

For eyes and lips I used:


1. MAC Paintpot in Rubenesque 2. MAC Pigment in Rose (see review here) 3. Rimmel Gel liner is Black (I enjoy use this gel liner) 4. Lancome Hypnose Doll Eyes Mascara (see review here) 5. Yves Saint Laurent Touche Eclat (for last touch under eye concealer) 6. Rimmel London Stay glossy in Dare to Stay.

Outfit:


I went with the following:
H&M Silk look fuchsia shirt
H&M Black Jersey mini shirt
H&M 200 Denier tights
I didn't end up wearing the shoes - went with cosy slippers instead :-)

And the accessories..


ASOS rosegold spike bracelet
Pieces leather wrap around.
Topshop handcuff earrings.
Michael Kors watch.

After the given and unwrapping of presents, I changed to my new ASOS Batman sweatshirt, which was a bit more comfortable :-)

I had a most wonderful Christmas with my family.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...