Sunday 5 October 2014

Varsity Mix… One Online Store One Autumn/Winter Outfit - H&M Edit!

So here I'm with a new series.
I'm going to go through my favourite online stores and put together a whole outfit from one store, that I would wear this season.

I'm starting with H&M.
H&M always impress me when their Autumn stuff comes around, and especially their trend line is very on point.
However being quite in love with their trend line, it is a bit more expensive items, but I managed to get together a whole outfit including boots and jacket for £ 207,91, and all the items are pieces, I would wear and have in my wardrobe for years.

I'm still very much into the whole sports-lux/varsity trend, and this outfit very much represents this trend.

The starting point was the light grey sweatshirt, which is very interesting with the zip details on the shoulder and side seams.
I would pair that with this amazing pleather skirt - pleather/leather is in every season and adds the perfect texture to an outfit.
To make the the outfit a bit more interesting and layered, I would add this relaxed small heart printed shirt under the sweatshirt and open the zips, so it would pep out at the sides and one shoulder.

As the weather is getting colder tights are a must - the 200 denier opaque tights from H&M are my favourites, because they are really opaque without being to thick.

For outer-wear I would add these lovely grey ankle boots, you could also go for a pair of slip ons, if you want to make the look even more relaxed and sporty, but for a more sophisticated look, I went with boots.
The bomber jacket is really the star of the show, which is also reflected in the price, as this is the most expensive item.
But I think it is okay to invest in outer-wear and this just make the whole outfit come together.

For accesories I kept is quite simple with a burgundy beanie in the varsity trend, some simple rings and a black sleek clutch.

So this would be my H&M Autumn/Winter outfit - would you wear something like this?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...