Sunday 16 April 2017

Show Some Ankle… S/S 17 Style Inspiration - The Trouser!

So now we made it to the fourth instalment of my Spring/Summer Style Inspiration Series - and in this one we will be looking at the trouser style, I think will be the one to go for the coming seasons.
It is not a new one - we have seen the culotte/cropped wide leg trouser in many forms the past few years, but I haven't really gotten into until now.

It also seem that the high street (especially Zara) have thrown their love on this style this season.
So there is lots colours, shapes and materials to choose from - I have collected some of my favourites for inspiration.

1. New Look with Side Split 2. Zara Light Grey 3. Zara Bright Pink

In general I'm really not into spending a lot of money on trousers and a "trendy" style like this one, I would especially try to get in a budget-friendly version.
Styled with a tee, sneakers and a bomber, you get an easy casual look, but they can also be dressed up with a cami top, a nice jacket and pointed shoes.

The only downside with this style is, that you have to maintain the hair removal on your legs - which, at least for me, can be quite the challenge before we reach shorts weather.

Come back soon for my suggestion on a S/S shoe - which would actually go great with a cropped wide leg trouser for a dressed up look.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...