Tuesday 7 October 2014

Budget Heaven… Top 10 Budget Beauty Buys!

I love a good budget buy as much as the next person, but I don't do budget just to do budget.
Because in the end it all adds up, so I rather go with something more expensive, that I know works, than wonder around the budget category, never really finding the right thing and ending up with a bunch of products, I don't use.

However with that said, I love discovering budget gems, and I have therefore gathered my 10 favourites in this post to share with you.
They are all products, that I rebuy, love and pick over high end options.
(Links to places to buy in the image text)

L'Oreal Summer Glow Lotion - Lavera Cleansing Gel - & Other Stories Scrub - Pantene Leave in Spray
TreSemme Dry Shampoo - Soap & Glory Brow Archery - Maybelline Rocket Volum' Mascara 
Rimmel Scandal Eyes Kohl - Soap & Glory Sexy Mother Pucker Gloss Stick - Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer

I'm pale or actually almost see-through, so in the summer I need a bit of help to be able to get especially my legs out.
Because I'm very pale, I have never dared to dive into the proper self tanners, but that is probably also because this L'Oreal Sublime Bronze Summer Glow Lotion has proven to be enough to take away the worst of the pastiness.
I rebuy it every summer and go through almost two tubes, and do find it to be the best of these gradual tanners.

The Lavera Cleansing Gel has been my go-to cleanser for years.
I doesn't irritate the skin and it do the job without being anything to fancy, just a good non-offensive cleanser and great for sensitive skin.
I can't tell you how many tubes of this, I have gone through over the years.

I love the & Other Stories bath products, but on top of my love-list is the & Other Stories Scrub.
Their scent range is great, and it just leaves you skin so soft without being striped.

Another product, that I rave about all the time is the Pantene Pro-V Leave in Spray, that I use as a leave in conditioner.
I haven't found anything high or low end that comes close to being as good as this one.

Another category, where I have tried a lot of different options, is dry shampoo, but I always return to the TreSemme Instant Refresh.
It does the best job refreshing and the scent is okay (without being amazing though), which is my biggest issue with many other dry shampoos.

Soap & Glory Brow Archery has become a staple, and I see absolutely no reason to invest in a more expensive brow pencil, as this is just perfect.
I prefer the new one with the small pencil and the brow comb, but the original one is also great.

Another area, where I'm done splurging on expensive options, are mascaras.
My favourite budget option is the Maybelline Rocket Volum' Mascara.

Rimmel Scandal Eyes Kohl Liners are another amazing very budget friendly buy.
I especially love the nude one, that I use almost every day, but I also love the one in bronze.

Lips were kind of hard, as I mostly go for budget friendly options, when it comes to lip products.
But after thinking long and hard about it, I decided, that the Soap & Glory Sexy Mother Pucker Gloss Sticks are my favourites.
They are moisturising, glossy and the shades (even though very few) are amazing, and they just makes my lips look super lush.
My favourite shades are my latest addition Bashfull and Fuchia-Ristic.

I kind of strayed from this one for a while, but now I back, and I still think, that the Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer is the best.
I do see any need to get a more expensive one, as this do the job perfectly.

So these were my top 10 budget buys - what is you favourite budget buy?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...