Monday 12 December 2016

A Small Selection… Current Beauty Favourites!

I thought it was time to share some of the beauty products, which have stood out for me recently.

I have kind of abandoned the idea of monthly favourites for now - but I might return to those in the new year. I will also of course do a "favourites of the year" soon.

But lets look at the small selection of products, which in addition to my on-going staples, have been the ones I have reached for.

1. Aesop Parsley Seed Masque 2. & Other Stories Canvas Perfume Oil 3. Essence Velvet Stick in Peony Star
4. H&M Over the Moon 5. Essie Go Go Geisha 5. Lee Stafford Coco Loco Shampoo & Conditioner
My skin have really not been at its best recently (the change in weather always have that effect) and I didn't really feel any of the masks, I have in my collection changed that.
I have heard so many good things about the Aesop Parsley Seed Masque, and from the sound of it, it would be just, what I was looking for.
It really deep cleanses the skin, but at the same time balance my skin - my skin feels so soft, clean and nourished after use. 
Definitely one I will repurchase.

I love rollerball perfumes, and this & Stories Canvas Perfume Oil has such a light clean fresh cotton scent. So easy to bring on the go.

Essence cosmetics recently launched in Denmark and it is so cheap, that I could not resist getting a few things. The Essence Velvet Stick in Peony Star is actually an absolute star - not only is the colour amazing and goes with everything. The formula is also amazing and very comparable if not better than the Nars Velvet Lip Pencils, that I love. I will be getting more of these for sure.

I really have a thing for silver at the moment, as you will know, if you read my Space Cadet Post.
And I have really been loving adding a bit of H&M Over the Moon eye shadow in the inner corner.
A post featuring this eye look will come soon.

I finally got my hands on Essie Go Go Geisha, and I have been loving it.
There will also be a post with this and the other nail polishes, I have added to my collection this season, soon.

The Lee Stafford Coco Loco Shampoo and Conditioner is a very good option for more affordable haircare.
It makes my hair soft and nourished, but still makes my hair feel clean and light. And it smells absolutely amazing.

So all of these get my stamp of approval and high recommendations.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...