Wednesday 26 April 2017

Tassel Task… Inspiration - Easy DIY Simple Tassel Earrings!

I taking a little break from my S/S 17 trends and throwing in a little easy DYI for another (mini)trend for this season - tassel earrings.

I have been looking for a simple pair of tassel earrings at an affordable price for a while, but all the ones I could find had a lot of "extras" and were far from simple.
So in the end I decided to make my own and the result was exactly, what I wanted.

It is very simple, all you need is a pair of affordable tassel earring - pick the pair with the tassels you like. The important thing is, that the tassel can be separated from the rest of the earring.
I got a pair from H&M in their sale - you can find them here
But you could also go for these or these.

Secondly you will need some small hoops - these from ASOS is the great buy, but you probably have a pair in your collection, you could use and you can always take of the tassels, if you want to use them as normal.

Lastly you need a small pliers, which is a must for any high street accessories lover, as they make it so easy to customize jewellery.


Then you simple just need to carefully separate the tassel, put it on the small hoop and voila you have a simple and classy tassel earring.
And the great thing is, that you can change out the hoop after preference of metal.

I will be rocking these all spring and summer for both casual and dressed up looks.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...