Friday 3 October 2014

Straight Out Of The UK… September Beauty Favourites!

September flew by so quickly, I can't believe it has been a year since, I started my semester at Southampton.

I started my September with a small trip to London, and now I miss the UK even more.
I did come home with some real goodies, and many of them are featured in this months favourites, actually only one thing was not bought on my trip.

When I first stepped into Boots, I went for the Soap & Glory stand.
I love Soap & Glory make up and hate, that it is not available in Denmark.
Amongst other things, I got the Soap & Glory Solar Powder, which is an absolutely amazing bronzer, that has replaced my Bodyshop Honey Bronzer as my everyday contour.
It is super soft and so easy to blend for a nice a natural look.

At the top of my shopping list, was the very raved about Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush.
I went for a light pink shade (Ethereal Glow), it gives the perfect flush to my pale skin and the lasting power is amazing.

The Nars Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer has together with the Laura Mercier Mineral Powder been my go-to base for everyday.
Together they give a flawless but still very natural base, that lasts very well.

A few days ago I got a haircut, and it was needed, because oh boy, the ends of my hair was so dry and brittle.
But through the month of September, I have been trying to help it a bit with some hair products.
One of the them is the Phyto PhytoKeratin Ultra-Repairing Mask, which is probably the best hair mask I have ever tried. It leaves your hair so soft and healthy feeling!
For shampoo and conditioner, I have been loving the Charles Worthington Moisture Seal combo, which I got for my last pounds in Boots at the airport - a great semi-budget buy!
I also got highlights, when I had my haircut, so my hair definitely still need the moisture from these products.

Another Soap & Glory purchase was the new Soap & Glory Brow Archery.
I have been loving the original Brow Archery for over a year, but never really used the tint end, so I thought, I would give this a go instead, and I have been reaching for this all month.
I will do a comparison soon.

This was not on my list, but the Urban Decay 24/7 Velvet Glide-On Eye Pencil in Lush became an instant favourite.
It creates the perfect effortless and natural look, and is so easy to work with.
I want the whole collection!

So these were my September favourites, I hope to be more active on the blog in October - Fingers crossed :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...