Sunday 4 January 2015

It has been a good year… Top 14 Beauty Discoveries/Favourites of 2014!

So as promised I'm here with my 2014 discoveries.
These products are the ones, that came into my life this past year and impressed me the most.
I did top 14 instead of categories, firstly so we wouldn't be here all night and secondly because I'm not sure, I would be able to find one in each category.

So lets get into it.

Skincare
These have all become a part of my skincare routine - and I plan it to stay so for a while.
You can see my current skincare routine here and here, and I pretty much love every product in it.
However these are the 2014 additions, that stood out to me.

Hair & fragance
2014 was not a big hair year.
The Wet Brush is a must for detangling, and even though I just got quite a chop hair-wise, this is the best brush ever for any length of hair.
Phyto PhytoKeratine Ultra-Repairing Mask is the best hair mask, I have tried to day - worth the higher price.

The Jo Malone cologne in Vanilla & Anise took me by storm at the start of the year.
I have tried it multiple times when I lived in Southampton, but owning it was something different.
It is so special and it lasts for so long.
I was planing to get another Jo Malone cologne, but didn't find one I liked as much.  

Make up
Make up is aways hard, but I think i narrowed it down, so the ones, that really stood out to me.

Nails
No surprise here, I love the Formula X line!
The manicure system is amazing and makes my manicure last for so much longer.
Their colour selection is great and the application is flawless with pretty much every one.

So these were my 2014 discoveries - Maybe this gave you some inspiration for some 2015 buys :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...