Friday 2 January 2015

Shop, Shop, Shop… My Winter Online Sale Shopping Picks!

I love sale shopping - finding good bargains and maybe being able to find something I have been wanting at a good price.

However remember that you should still consider, if you really need the things, so you don't end up with a lot of things, you really didn't need or maybe even want.

The winter sale is really the time to get beauty sets - scope out your local beauty shop for perfume gift sets, if you are in the market for that.
But again decide before hand, which perfume you want and go that, and if you don't find it - to bad, do not settle.

I decided to go for make up and hair care instead - it is great way to try out a new brands.
I love NARS, and this little NARS Modern Future Set will give you the chance to try out a range of NARS products at a great price.
I have been wanting to try Percy & Reed hair products for a while, and this little Percy & Reed Magnificent Moisture Totally Tempting Treat Pack is a great start with a shampoo and conditioner as well a shine spray.
Kitten is a Stila classic - this Stila Kitten Set is a great bargain.

The & Other Stories sale is always one of the first, I check out.
I got a bag in store, but unfortunately it is not available online, but this & Other Stories Bucket Bag is also amazing.
Of course I also had to add in some jewellery from & Other Stories, and this & Other Stories Cuff is so classic and timeless.
I would never pay full price for an American Apparel Beanie, but I have been lusting after this one for months, so I was real happy to see it in the sale.

The H&M sale never really impresses me, but I fell for this H&M Olive Bomber Jacket as first glance and the price is just great.
Boots and jacket is a great thing to look for in the winter sale, and I think that these Zara Leather Bootie is a great buy and quite a statement piece, that will carry you into spring.
COS is another of my sale favourites, and I really like this COS Pleat Detail Dress, which is another really nice classic piece.

So these were my sale picks - did you find some good bargains in the sale?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...