Sunday 21 December 2014

Winter Wonder Eye…. A Festive & Frosty Eye Look!

Christmas party, festive feast with the family or even for New Years Eve - this look is inspired by the season of frost, gold and glitter.

I started with MAC Bare Study Paintpot to create a nice base, but any light champagne cream shadow will do.
To warm of the crease I blended in Buck from the Urban Decay Naked 1 Palette, but again any midtoned warm brown will do.
In the inner corner and half way onto the lid I used the star of the show, L'Oreal Color Riche shadow in Soleil Levant, which is most unusual shade - a bluish/lavender iridescent silver, that really lead the thoughts to a frosty Winter Wonderland.
On the outer half to of the lid, to add that gold, I packed on Half Baked from the Naked palette.
This also went along the lower lashline.
And finally I dapped on the glitter, in form of GOSH Effect Powder in Gold Dust, to the middle of the lid and a bit under the lashline as well.
To finish it all of I used Urban Decay 24 Glide On Pencil in Baked close along the lashes and on the waterline.

Top up with mascara of cause and if you want a bit more drama, you could add some black liquid liner and a flick.

I paired it with glowing skin and pink lips and cheeks, but again for more drama go for a golden cheek and red lips.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...