Thursday 25 December 2014

All Dazzled out in Sequins… New Years Eve Outfits - The Big Party!

New Years Eve means pretty much nothing to me.
I've never really been into the whole idea of it being this very important night, where you have to do something special.
However I do recognized, that if, there is a time to wear sequins and glitter, it is at New Years.

I'm going to do three outfits ideas for New Years - and there will be something for every type of New Years Eve.

But I thought, I would start with a "BANG".

ASOS Sequin Dress £ 75 - COS Belted Coat £ 95 - & Other Stories Clutch £ 20

When I saw the ASOS sequin dress, my first thought was, "where would it be okay for me to wear this?".
I'm not going to a big New Years party, but if I was, I would be getting this.
Because this is not only a sequin dress, it is also a fringe dress - what more could you want?
I recognize that it is quite "out there", but ASOS actually have quite a few options in the sequin dress department (see some of my other favourited here, here and this one from Topshop).

When it comes to sequin dresses, you have to fork out a bit - but don't be cheap! Because as good as sequins can be, they can also be so wrong!
Because of that and to keep the outfit on the more fashionable front, I would pair it with all black/dark items, that everybody probably have in their wardrobe already.

A pair of low heel boots, so you can be on your feet all night long and if necessary go from party to party and give the outfit a bit of the edge I love.
And big, cozy and warm coat to keep you warm as well and keep it classy.

I wouldn't wear any jewellery, but bring a black simple clutch for the phone, credit cards and a bit of make up for touch ups.

You could do bare legs, but I actually think, that a pair of black tights, do not only serve as a warmer, but also to bring the outfit down a bit.

So this was my pick for an outfit for big party or club New Years Eve.

Come back Saturday for my "Dinner with friends" New Years Outfit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...