Saturday 20 September 2014

Tinted Delight… Review - Nars Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer!

Sorry I've been a bit MIA this past week, I have had quite a week with a bit of mid week partying - and lets be real, I'm not 20 any more, so it took me some time to recover.

But I'm back with my first review of a one of my many London purchases.
As I mentioned in my London wishlist post, the Nars Tinted Moisturizer was quite high on my list, because I love the Nars Sheer Glow Foundation so much.

Nars Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer in Terre-Nueve


I love the tube packaging, slick and easy to work with.
The consistency is very thick, exactly like you expect a tinted moisturiser to be - a cream with a tint.
This did make it a bit of challenge to find out how best to apply it.
I started with my finger, but didn't feel like, I got enough coverage, then I tried with a brush, but found it to be a bit to hard to blend in, because of the thick texture.
Then I went with the Beautybay make up sponge, and this was a match made in heaven.

It have more coverage, than you would expect from a tinted moisturiser, and it can be build up quite easily.
But the finish is still very natural and radiant (as the name suggests), and it feels like having nothing on the skin.
My skin is quite good at the moment, so this kind of look is great for me - if this changes, I might not love it as much, as I do right now.
For a tinted moisturiser, it is really good, and I have been reaching for it every day.
I do however pair it with a mineral powder, which just gives the extra coverage, but I do also love it alone.

The best tinted moisturiser/BB cream, I have tried and worth every penny.
So it gets a 5 on the Dodo Rating System - Oh yes, I said it.

So if you are just after some light perfection to your skin, that doesn't feel heavy and gives an absolutely amazing glow, this is the way to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...