Friday 26 September 2014

Pink Picks… Pink Nail Polish Edit!

Time for the pink bunch in my little nail polish edit series, that will soon come to an end.

I like pink polish, it is a very classic choice, but not my first one.

Formula X Brazen - Topshop Twilight Tease - Barry M Pink Flamingo - L'Oreal Rose Aphodisiac

Formula X Brazen
This is the perfect creamy Barbie pink.
And I'm still in love with the Formula X nail polishes.

Topshop Twilight Tease
This is a nice shimmer/metallic pink - a bit 80's, but very pretty.

Barry M Pink Flamingo
Barry M's original polishes, I probably my favourites, when it come to budget buys.
And this one is just the perfect happy bright pink.

L'Oreal Rose Aphrodisiac
A nice metallic fuchsia with a purple/blue iridescence.

So these where the pinks, what is your go-to pink polish.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...