Friday 11 July 2014

Pretty Pink… June Beauty Favorites!

There are some quite hot pink items in this monthly favourites - but a bit of coral, glow and summer tan has also made the cut as well as some new cleansing bits.

June was as every year an exam month for me, but also a month of family gatherings and new student job - so all in all quite good.
But now July is here, and I'm enjoying have time of from the books.

But lets get started with this months beauty favourites.



As I mentioned in my review, the Sephora MicroSmooth powder took me quite by surprise and has been my go-to powder since I got it, and it has been great, as it has been quite warm and therefore sweaty in Denmark this month.

I have quite a love/hate relationship with this L'Oreal Lumi Primer, but right now, I love it.
It is perfect for the warmer weather, because it doesn't make you shiny or sweaty looking, but just give you a nice sheen.

For blushers these two are the perfect summer picks.
MAC Dollymix gives a nice flush and is quite sheer so it gives a nice natural look.
Sleek Life's a Peach blush looks very orange in the pan, but on the cheeks it is more of a peachy glow, which is actually the perfect summer glow.

Two kind of random make up applicators made the cut as well.
I have had this H&M retractable brush in my on-the-go make up bag for a while, but one day I took it out to try it for contour, and it is just perfect for that and so soft.
I got this Beautybay blending sponge as a free gift with purchase, and it is hands down the best make up sponge, I have tried (however to be fair, I haven't tried the real beauty blender, but only the cheap eBay dupe and the Real Technique one).

For lips I have been liking the peaches, and the two I have been reaching for is the Topshop Whimsical  for a nude peach and Rimmel London Kate Moss Lipstick in no. 16 for a bright peach.

This time every year a product like this will be featured in my favourites, and this L'Oreal Summer Glow Gradual Tan Lotion is my favourite, and the best one in my opinion.
I don't have the time or patience for "real" fake tanner, but I do need a little something, something to take away the worse of pastiness, and for that this is perfect!

I got this little sample of the Sephora Triple Action Cleansing Water in a goodie bag with purchase, and I was really surprised by how good it is. 
It doesn't irritate my sensitive skin and eyes, and leave my skin feeling clear and fresh.
It smells a bit like mens cologne, but I actually like that.

The Oskia Renaissance Cleansing Gel and the Foreo Luna Mini have been my power cleansing duo for this month.
I love what it does to my skin and they are just the perfect pair.

I wish you all a great summer :-)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...