Wednesday 7 May 2014

Diggin' it… Current non-beauty favourites!

It has been a while, but I felt like, I had a few non-beauty favourites, I wanted to share.

As usually it is a mix of accessories, food and TV/music.

Lets get started.

Accessories

H&M Simple Brass necklace
I have been reaching for this pretty much every time, I have been wanting to wear a necklace.
I'm majorly into the simple trend right now and this is perfect.
I want more of these simple chain necklaces for summer.

H&M simple bar studs
These also fit into the simple trend very well and look so chick and effortless.
if you can't find them in your H&M, you can buy similar ones here.

& Other Stories ring
I have mentioned it before, but I just love & Other Stories jewellery, and this is my latest purchase.
Buy it here.

Old Stainless steal chuncky ring
This is an very old ring, that I got when I graduated 9th grade from my mom and dad.
It has been unused for years, but recently I rediscovered it, and again found that it fit into the simple trend and I have pretty much been wearing it every day since.

H&M Curved studs
These are very similar to the other H&M studs, these are just curved and pointed and in brushed metal.
These should be available in store, as I just got them.

Zara Bag with zip detail
I got this back in Zara sale in january, but I have seen (at full price) in several shops since.
I love the colour and the detail, and it is the perfect size for every day.

Designers Remix clutch
This is just the softest leather and the perfect size for the essentials.
And again simple, simple, simple :-)

Food

I'm totally into smoothies right now, and have been perfecting my recipe these past weeks.

150-200 ml vanilla yoghurt 
(I know, that a lot of people stay away from dairy, but the fact is, that dairy it rich in calcium, which is really important for your bones, and as I don't really like dairy products, I find this is a great way to get my daily dairy)
 150-200 ml Orange juice
The juice from 1 Lime
1 small banana or half a big one
Pineapple (here you can use what ever fruit you like - apples, kiwi or what you fancy)
A big handful of fresh spinach
Top of with frozen berries (I use strawberries and blue berries) and here you have to find the right amount for you, so that it get the consistency you want.

This turns into around 600 ml of smoothie goodness :-)

I have also been very much into making guacamole (as you might have seen in my last "a day in my life post")

Music

Lorde's Pure Heroine Album have just blown me away!
I very rarely like and listen to whole albums, and is actually kind of a "music slut", but this album just did it for me.
I love all the songs, and that is really rare.
However should I mention a stand out, it would be Buzzcut Season.


TV-show

I watched the entire last season of "How I met your mother", and loved it.
I have never watched ever episode of it, but after hearing, that a lot of fans thought the ending was bad, I had to see for myself, and I don't agree!

Reign, that I mentioned in my last beauty favorites is still a favourite, and I'm so happy, that there will be second season.

Finally Games of Thrones is back on, I actually haven't started the new season, because I need to have more, than a few episodes so see, before I start, because I know one isn't enough.
However I still want to mention it, because I know, it will be a favourite, and I don't think, I have ever talked about my love for this show before!
It is noting what I normally like, and I'm not at all into fantasy (I never really bothered about Harry Potter and really don't like Lord of the Rings), but this just got me at the first episode, and I watched the three seasons in just under two weeks in the autumn.

So that's about it for now.
I would love hear, if any of you guys have any TV-show or music recommendations?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...