Saturday 5 January 2013

Peach Purple.... Nail of the day!

So I have been trying out the OPI nail envy (review coming), so I haven't worn any nail polish since Christmas.
But now I couldn't have it any more :-)

I got some small Depend polishes in my Advent Calendar, which I decided to try out.

Depend no 299 (purple) and no. 292 (peach)


I used the following polishes:

Depend no. 299:
For base colour.
A creamy mid purple.
A really nice colour and actually it was opaque in one coat!

Depend no. 292:
Dabbed on with a make up sponge.
I went over with it twice, because this polish wasn't as opaque as the other one.



So I know Depend polishes isn't widely available, I just really wanted to share my NOTD.


So hope you enjoyed.
I promise so many more NOTD in 2013 :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...