Thursday 3 January 2013

All done.... Product I used up #1!

"The Empties" videos are very popular on Youtube, so I thought, that I would share, which products I have used up in the past 1-2 months.

I won't go through all of them, but mention the products, that stood out - in a good or bad way!


L'Oreal Exfotonic Exfoliating Scrub:
This is my favourite body scrub, it so does the job!
My skin feels so soft and nice after using it.
The only negative is the smell, which is a bit lemony!


Swiss O-Par Argan Oil Hair Treatment:
The only good thing, I have so say about this product is, that it smells really nice.
It didn't do anything for my hair, that a conditioner couldn't do.
However it was really cheap, and in this case, you get what you pay for.

Natusan Baby Shampoo (Known as Johnson & Johnson in US and UK):
This I started using for washing my brushes, and I really think, it works great.
And it smells so nice and gentle.

Body Shop Moringa Body Butter:
One of my favourite Body Shop scents.
I really enjoyed it, but I'm not overly impressed.
I'm still to find my HG body lotion/body!

Nude Hydrating Water:
I got this as a sample with an online order.
First I wasn't super excited, but I actually ended up really liking it.
It super refreshing and hydrating, but also very soothing.
If it wasn't for my Caudalie Beauty Elixir, I would probably get the full size one.
But it definitely made me interested in trying out other Nude products.

REN Omega 3 Night Repair Serum:
This was actually an oil, which I didn't really like.
I do use oils on my skin, but for me a serum is NOT an oil!
And also I didn't feel it did anything for my skin.
I would much rather use the Bio-Oil!
I'm very glad, it was only a sample.

Caudalie Vinoperfect Day Perfecting Fluid:
I really like this one, but it wasn't hydrating enough for my skin.

The other products:
Matas Deep Cleaning Shampoo, Pukka Radiance Serum, Milk_Shake Conditioning Whipped Cream, Palmolive Deodorant (my favourite), Sally Hansen Mega Shine Top Coat, Yves Rocher Shower Cream, Burberry The Beat, Healthy Sexy Hair Leave In Conditioner, Too Faced Primed and Poreless Pure, Redken Color Extend Shampoo (sample), Philip B African Shea Butter Shampoo (sample), Peter Thomas Roth Mega-Rich Body Wash (sample)

Hope you enjoyed :-)


  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...