Saturday 6 May 2017

Sling It… S/S 17 Style Inspiration - The shoe!

For the most part I wear either boots or sneakers all year round, but for this coming season I'm have my eye on an old classic, I see coming back around time and time again - the slingback shoe.

As with many of my other picks for this little series, they can be worn both casual with jeans/shorts and a tee or be the perfect pairing with a dress or a nice trouser and top for a formal work look or night out.



A good classic black leather slingback will be great for work and play, but if you want to amp up the look go for colourful version maybe even in satin.

I went with all flat versions, but there are plenty of healed options out there, if those are your jam.

Oh and slingbacks are also an amazing option for a summer shoe, if you hate your toes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...