Thursday 18 May 2017

I'm in love with the coco… Inspiration - Coconut Appreciation!

I love coconut - not particular for consumption, but for the beauty effect.
After the benefits of coconut oil were "revealed" a few years ago, coconut have made its way into the beauty world in quite a way.
And it gets me every time, I see a new beauty product with the word coconut on it.

Not only does coconut products tend to smell amazing, coconut oil have proven to have great effects on especially my hair.

I thought, I would share with you some of the coconut products, I have in rotation at the moment.



The Body Shop Coconut range is amazing and have just the right tropical holiday scent.
I recently started using their Coconut oil Hair Shine and it is really good, however unfortunately it does not have the same amazing scent.

Lee Stafford also have a great coconut range in their Coco Loco. I have only tried the shampoo and conditioner and the dry shampoo (not my favourite though), but I love the scent, so I will be trying out more from the range in the future.

As mentioned coconut oil has proven to be a really friend to my hair - I use it as a intensive hair mask on dry hair and it really makes a huge difference.
Coconut oil is also a great, however a bit messy, make up remover.

I will continue to be drawn to anything coconut and I'm dying to get my hand on a coconut scented candle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...