Thursday 25 May 2017

Simple n' Layerered… S/S 17 Style Inspiration - The Jewellery!

Now that we are close to hitting summer - actually very summer-like weather are upon us in Denmark these days, I have now made it to the last instalment of my S/S 17 style inspiration series.

This time I'm looking at the jewellery and as with some of the others, I return classics - simple silver and gold jewellery.
So I will (for the most part) stray away from statement jewellery and keep it simple, but mixing it up by layering them and mixing metals. 

For these simple good quality pieces, but still at affordable prices, my go-to are & Other Stories and COS.
However ASOS also do have a great range of sterling silver jewellery worth checking out, but for this selection, I kept to the two above.



The idea is that you can mix and match these and especially for the warm summer days, I find that light pieces like these are so much more comfortable to wear.

And even better, I (and probably also you) have a variety of pieces which fits perfectly into this idea, so I don't really have to add to many new ones.

Should you however want to go statement, I suggest going with tassel earring this season - see my post and easy DIY about them here.

I hope, whatever you wear, that you will have an amazing summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...