Friday 7 April 2017

Return of a Classic… S/S 17 Style Inspiration: The Jacket!

My pick for a spring jacket is probably a bit controversial - partly because a blazer is a classic staple piece in most wardrobes, but also because compared to the other trends, I am featuring, this really doesn't seem to be one, where the high street agrees with me.
However after quite a break, I will be bringing out my black blazer once again, and I have seen that a lot of bloggers are leaning towards this more structured jacket as well.

Despite the fact, that the high street (in my opinion) haven't really caught up with the return of the blazer idea, I still managed to find a few good ones - but I really hope, that I will be right and that the high street will bring out a larger range in the coming months.



Most of us probably have a classic blazer in black, white, grey or check in our wardrobe - if not a good classic colour is good place to start. 
If you are a bit more daring go for a one in the season colours red or pink.

A blazer elevates any outfit, but can at the same time be worn both casual and dressed up. Why did I ever stop wearing this classic?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...