Wednesday 12 April 2017

Done Right… Inspiration - & Other Stories Beauty Favourites!

Ever since I first sat foot in the Copenhagen & Other Stories Store four years ago, I have been in love with their beauty range, especially the bath and body stuff.
Their packaging is amazing and sleek and I love the colours they use, they go so well in my bathroom.
Additional they are gentle on my sensitive skin and the price-range is very good as well, especially as you can get 10 % of, when you bring back old containers.

I have found some firm favourites in the line, both in terms of scents and products, and I thought, I would share them with you.

Scents
The first time I visited the shop, I took my time and sniffed all the scents and Punk Bouquet became an instant favourite and still is. It is described as a mix of vanilla and rose, I don't really smell any of those, but I do get both floral and sweet.
I really like that they often bring in new scents and last summer, they brought out Perle de Coco - I'm hoping they will keep it in their permanent range, but it is no longer available online, so I fear the worse, I have though bought it recently in store. This is a sweet and warm candy blend with coconut, vanilla and caramel.
Part of the permanent line is the Fig Fiction, and this is the perfect fresh classic fig scent.
This season they have also brought out a few new scents, and besides having the coolest name, the Miami Muse fits right into my liking with the fresh and sweet cotton candy scents.

Products
One of my recently discoveries from the line are the Perfume Oils - the compact design and intense scent is amazing, great for on the go or holidays.
My absolute favourite product from the line, is the Body Scrub - I will never buy another brand.
It makes my skin feel like a baby bum and the oil in it makes the skin feel soft and nourished.
I have a really hard time finding a shower gel that doesn't make my skin itch, but the Body Wash from & Other Stories both give amazing smell and leave my skin without any itching.
I mainly love the Hand Soap because it looks so damn good on my sink, but also because it really packs a punch scent-wise so it leaves the your hands smelling so good.

You can browse the & Other Stories selection online here, but if you have a store near you, I really recommend going in and taking your time finding your favourites.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...