Sunday 1 January 2017

Happy New Year… My Top 16 Favourite Beauty Discoveries of 2016!

First of all, happy New Year - I hope, you all made it into the new year safe and happy.

To begin the year right, I have gathered the beauty products, that I tried for the first time this year and loved.
It is always a hard task, but I tried to narrow it down (but I did cheat just a little bit).

I will do the same as last year and only do a small mention of each product.
I will also do honourable mentions at the end with products, that was runner ups to make it to the official list.


Skincare
1. Kiehl's Ultra Facial Cleanser - Simple, efficient and easy.
2. Nuxe Rêve de Miel Ultra Comforting Face Cream - This year I found my perfect super moisturising face cream
3. Balance Me Lip Quench Balm - Minty goodness to rescue lips, and first lip balm ever, I have re-purchased.
4. Aesop Parsley Seed Masque - I tried quite a few different face masks this year. I actually liked most of them (as you will see in my up-coming face mask selection), but this one is the one, that saved my skin, when it was worse. So the choice for stand out was easy.

Haircare
5. Lee Stafford Coco Loco Shampoo & Conditioner - Makes my hair soft, shiny, healthy and smell amazing.

Perfume & nails
6. Zarkoperfume Molécule 234-38 - Sexy, fresh, "want to eat my wrist" in a bottle.
7. Essie Maximillian Strasse Her - Not much to say, just perfection on my nails.


Make up
8. Too Faced Born This Way Concealer - Creamy, radiant and perfect lightweight coverage.
9. MAC Fix+ - Didn't know water spray could make such a different. 
10. Essence Velvet Stick in Peony Star - This came into my life at the end of the year, but it shined so bright right from the beginning as my perfect budget friend little star.
11. MAC Soar Lip Liner & MAC Syrup Lipstick - My perfect lip combo!
12 Nars Kari Eye Shadow - The perfect satin midtone brown eye shadow.
13. H&M Soft Kajal Pencils - These are very simple, but they just get the job done. The other H&M eye pencils are also really good and great quality for the price.
14. Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge - It has been a good blush year. This is a "real" cream blush and I love it.
15. Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Poured in Pearl - Subtle and great for fair skin.
16. Becca Beach Tint - The perfect natural blush, that has a great lasting-power.

Honourable mentions

So these were my 2016 favourites. 
2016 hasn't been the best year, and even though 2017 doesn't really sound that good, I'm determined that 2017 is going to be my year.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...