Thursday 15 December 2016

Lazy Chic… Style Inspiration - Cosy wear for student life!

Right now I'm trying to get through my thesis and have been spending a bit of time at the library.
I have been at uni for quite a while now and already on my first year, I fell in love with the comfortable and chic style, which is perfect for student life.

It quite a balance to dress for student life - because you want to be comfortable, if sitting and study for many hours, but you also want to look chic, especially if you are going to the library or lectures.

Below are some of my student wardrobe winter staples.
They happen to be all from H&M - this post is not sponsored, I just really think H&M is killing the cosy wear right now. It also means, that you could actually get this entire wardrobe for under 200 pounds.

1. Star Wars Hoodie 2. Soft Sweatshirt 3. Long Cardigan 4. Long Shirt 5. Nirvana T-shirt
6. Granddad shirt 7. Grey Classic Joggers 8. Girlfriend Jeans 9. Wool Socks
I loving, that it has one again become socially acceptable to wear hoodies for everyday wear (it is like the Fashion God have heard my prayers). H&M actually do real good girl hoodies, but the mens section have great printed hoodies, like this Star Wars one, I own and absolutely love.
In addition to a hoodies, a good soft sweatshirt and a long cardigan is a must for warmth.

A good more fancy and long cotton shirt will save you on the days, where you feel like a hoodie is just a bit to casual.
I really prefer going to the mens section for tees and long-sleeved shirts. They fit comfortably oversized  and the selection of band tees is great. 

For bottoms you never go wrong with a classic pair of joggers - paired with the shirt and cardigan, is the perfect cosy chick outfit.
And yes, I have also added a pair of jeans to the mix - I know, most people do not think comfortable, when they think of jeans. But the girlfriend jeans from H&M are so soft and as comfortable as joggers. 

I hate having cold feet and it is one of the parts of my body, that are always freezing. So warm socks are a must.

I pretty much wish, I could keep this kind of style in my "grown-up-work-life", but that will probably not be the case - so soon I will have to say goodbye to this life and wardrobe style.

Long live student life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...