Wednesday 16 March 2016

A bit belated… January/February Beauty Favoruites!

Just as I was getting back on track with the posting, I got the feared man-flu!
So therefore my monthly favourites are coming a bit late this month and as I missed January favourites, this one covers both January and February.

Without further ramble lets get started.

Make up

The L'Oreal Infallible Mega Glosses has quickly become my favourite lip glosses, and my latest addition Sayonara Sunset is the perfect "clear" gloss. It makes my lips look luscious and plump - the perfect "throw-in-purse-lip-product".

I finally caved and got the Becca Skin Perfector Pressed in Moonstone, and I haven't looked back since.
It is most beautiful intense highlighter without being to in your face and perfect for my pale skin.
Full review and swatch will be coming soon.

The MAC Paint pot in Indianwood is a great warm bronze - perfect for blue eyes.
It is really intense in pigment and therefore perfect alone or as a base.
It has been on my eyes most days these past months.

The hype surrounding Zoeva brushes is real, and I so happy, I got the Zoeva Highlight Brush and Zoeva Face Paint Brush - they are soft and blend highlighter and contour like a dream.
So great quality at a reasonable price.

I got very intrigued by the whole Nivea Shave Balm as a primer hype - who wouldn't want a cheap and effective primer?
I'm going to do a full review, but let me just say, it is not a scam.

I don't know, why I have never tried the MAC Fix+ before and I actually don't remember, why I decided to give it a go, but boy I'm glad, I did.
This is the perfect last step to the make up - it makes everything look fresh and blended together.
Totally a must have product for any make up lover!

Fragrance and Nails

Diptyque Philosykos is the perfect fresh and unique fragrance.
It is very different from the more heavy and woody fragrances, I normally go for, but I have really been enjoying it for everyday.

H&M Nail Polish in Time to Shine is like angel dust. I have found myself adding this over most of polishes lately.

Skincare

I don't often add new skincare into the mix, but the Clarins HydraQuench Cream-Mask and Kiehl's Ultra Facial Cleanser became favourites and part of my ongoing routine from first use.
Reviews on both are coming soon, so keep your eye out for those.

So I'm back and really hoping there will be no more distractions, because I have so many ideas and products, I want to review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...