Sunday 28 February 2016

Techno Colour… NOTD - Ombre nail with Barry M Nude and Nails Inc Notting Hill Gate!

I have been so lazy with my nails these past months, but the other day I saw a small video on the Nails Inc Instagram, that gave me the inspiration for this easy nail art.

This one is great if you have shorter fingers and want to elongate your them without having to have long nails.

Barry M Nude and Nails Inc Notting Hill Gate
You will need a sheer nude for the base and then you can do whatever colour you want on the tips, but I found that the bright pink really worked well and gave a really fresh and cool look.

I did my Formula X Cleanser and Base Coat first to prime the nails.
Then two coats of Barry M Nude - let it dry completely.
 Next I did a swipe of Nails Inc Notting Hill Gate on a make up sponge and dabbed it onto the top half of the nail.
I went over the nails again with the sponge and this time went a third down the nail to create the ombre effect.
Finished of with the Formula X Topcoat of course.

Simple, easy and cool - what else do you need in a nail art :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...