Monday 16 September 2013

A change of scenery... Personal update - I relocated to the UK!

So if you have read a few of my post, you will know, that I'm very UK-obsessed.

I grew up with a dad, that did a lot of business in the UK, so we often had visitors from the UK, and many of these became family friends over the years.

When I was 18 and needed a break from my life, I became a nanny with a danish family living in the UK.
And it was then, it fell in love with the UK.
I can't really explain it, but it probably a mix of the friendly, open minded and polite mentality combined with the great shopping :-)



Ever since I left, I wanted to go back for more than a quick visit and for many years I dreamt about taking my whole university degree in the UK.

So when the time came, that I was able to take a semester abroad, I very naturally ended up with the UK.

It hasn't been an easy ride to get here, mostly because I arranged the whole thing myself and my home university haven't been very helpful, but now I'm finally here.

And in two weeks I start my semester here in the UK.

I have been here for about two weeks now, and I have been doing a lot of shopping or actually I haven't been doing much else.

So this post is not only to let you know a bit about me, but also to inform you, that you will see a lot of reviews in the near future of the things, that I have brought recently.

I look forward to sharing this semester with you though my beauty buys and discoveries.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...