Friday 6 September 2013

Oh so many men... Review & swatch - theBalm Cabanaboy Blush!

After my good experience with the highlighter, I really wanted to try some more stuff from theBalm.

And as feelunique has a great sale on right now, so I decided to try out a blush.
I went with Cabanaboy.



It is a lovely berry/plum shade.
It is not matte, but not shimmery either - more like a velvet.


The pigmentation is amazing and it super smooth and soft, which make it easy to blend.

As it is very pigmented I used a stipple brush from ELF to apply it, and you really do have to go easy with it.


It think the colour is great for autumn/winter, and will suit a lot of skin tones.

I think the blush is great value, and it is still on sale at feelunique.com for £ 10.40.

I will for sure be looking into their other blushes in the future.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...