Sunday 18 November 2012

Bubble Gum gone wild... Nail of the day!

I really like this design is all sorts of combination.

It's very easy and you can match it to your mood or special occasion.

I really like this combination, I think it's fun and festive.

Barry M Pink Flamingo - H&M Gold - H&M Sparkling Rainbow.

To get the look:

Step 1:
Basecoat.
As with all the other coats, it's important to let dry as much as possible.

Step 2:
Cream colour of choice.
I used Barry M Pink Flamingo.
(2 coats).

Step 3:
 Metallic polish of choice painted on the tips of the nail.
Approx. 1/3.
I used H&M Gold.
(2 coats).

Step 4:
With a make up sponge dab the glitter polish of choice on where the cream and the metallic meets.
I used H&M Sparkling Rainbow.
(2 times).

Step 5:
2 coats of topcoat.

Barry M Pink Flamingo - H&M Sparkling Rainbow - H&M Gold
You can also use two different glitters, eg. a iridescence glitter and a multi or single colour glitter.





This is kind of nail art for the non-creative with fumble fingers - easy and simple, but still fun and eye catching.
 If I can do it, you can do it!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...