Wednesday 29 March 2017

Red Alert… S/S 17 Style Inspiration - The Colour!

So for this next installment of my S/S inspiration, I will share the colour, which I predict (together with many high street shops) will be huge the coming seasons.

Red is the bold and sexy older sister to another season favourite pink. 
Pink have made into pretty much every aspect of my life, however the red, I will keep to my wardrobe, but here I actually do prefer it to the pink. I am however toying with the idea of a red and pink outfit, whether I will be brave enough time will tell.
I will however for sure be pairing the red with some of the other trends, I will be including in this little series - and this is really the idea, that all of the trends can be mixed and matched together and some items might even cover several trends in one.


As with the stripes red pair really well with wardrobe stables such as black and denim. And it can be worn both casual and dressed up.
I love the statement of a pop of red, but if it is a bit to daring for you, I will recommend starting out with a red shoe - it does wonders for an outfit.

Next up I will share the jacket, I think will make a comeback - at least in my wardrobe.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...