Saturday 3 December 2016

Space Cadet… Style Inspiration - Metallic Silver!

As I mentioned before, I not by per definition a trend follower - I have my staple wardrobe and every season I normally get drawn to a trend or two. As you know, I'm quite fond of the badge-trend, we saw this Autumn.
It is often one of those micro-trends, that I come a cross by checking the "new in" section on my favourite webshops pretty much every day.

One of the micro-trends, that really caught my eye coming into Winter has been metallic - especially silver.
It started with the cami top from H&M, which undoubtedly looks like something my mom had in her closet in the late 80's or early 90's and from then, I found myself searching for "silver" on all the shops.

So I gathered some inspiration for this trend.


The silver top goes great with a staple in my wardrobe - black!
Pairing it with black trouser and a black blazer or kimono will give a classic outfit a twist.
The jeans will a great addition to the "white shirt under a sweater" combo - again to let the jeans be the twist in an everyday outfit.

If adding a silver clothes item is a bit much for you, shoes or accessories are a great way to incorporate silver.

And if you just want a little touch of silver, add it in with your beauty - on your nails or eyes, maybe just as a inner corner highlight.

This trend is so fitting for the season to come - but I do see myself rocking way into the summer.

Come back soon to see make up looks with metallic silver.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...