Sunday 30 December 2012

Cheap Cheeks... My favourite budget blushers!

Just a couple of years ago, I only owned one blush, which was MAC Style.
I really though, that a blush had to be high end to be any good.
But once I got into make up, I realised, that there were several good options on the high street.

Here are my favourites.

Part one:




Rimmel London Blusher in Pink Rose and Santa Rose:
It's probably no surprise, that I have Rimmel London in my favourites.
These are probably some of the best budget blushers out there.
However Rimmel have just changed the packing, which I'm really not to keen with!
They both have a shimmer, but without being to much

MUA Blusher Shade 2:
I so regret not getting more of these MUA blushers, when I was in England.
I think they 1 or 2 pounds, which make the probably one of the best bargains on the high street.
This one is the perfect pink for my fair complexion.
The shimmer is to subtle, that is almost seems matte.

Natural Collection Blushed Cheeks in Peach Melba:
This is a blogger/youtuber favourite, and I understand why.
Pigmented and smooth.
The name covers the colour very well, and it's a matte, which is not often seen at the high street.

Rimmel London Pink Rose and Santa Rose - MUA Shade 2 - Natural Collection Peach Melba.
Part two:


ELF Studio blush in Peachy Keen and Berry Merry:
I most say, that these ELF blushes is very much a hit or miss - I think is depends on the one you get.
But all on all, I think they are great, but these two are my favourites.
Peachy Keen just gives your skin beautiful glow.
Berry Merry is my favourite winter blush, and I use it with a light hand, as it's a darker shade, but I think it looks great with my fair skin for the winter months.

GOSH Natural Touch Cream Blusher in Lusty Pink:
I did a whole review of these blushes (see it here) and also used it for my Christmas look (see it here).
I also have the peach one, but I do like this one the most.
It just gives the perfect flush to your cheeks.

ELF Studio Peachy Keen and Berry Merry - GOSH Lusty Pink.
So I hope, this gave you some inspiration for your next blush buy.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...