Tuesday 30 October 2012

Say what??!!... Products I don't get/not worth the hype!

Many of the new products I buy, are the result of countless recommendations from bloggers and Beauty Youtubers.

And these three are no exception.
For the most part, I get just as obsessed as everybody else, but these three product really didn't do it for me.



1. Bourjois 1 Second Nail polish remover:
First of all, it do not take of the polish in 1 second - more like 1 minute, if even that.
Also as you have to put the whole tip of you finger down the sponge, you also get the remover on your skin, which makes it feel very weird.
When it comes to glitter polishes (which I wear all the time), it has no power.
and it doesn't always get the polish at the edges of the nail.
All together you are better of with a normal nail polish remover and some good cotton pads - in my opinion at least!

2. Origins Super Spot Remover:
I don't know, if it because I have super power pimples, but this product didn't make any difference to them at all.
It stings like hell, which would be okay, if it worked, but it doesn't.
I don't know if I'm using it wrong.
First I dabbed it on with a cotton swab, and when that didn't work, I tried with a clean finger!
I usually use toothpaste, which is a much cheaper option, and I still thinks it works much better than this product.
Also Garnier does a roll on one, which is quit good.


3. Rimmel London Stay Matte Pressed Powder (001 Transparent):
At first I actually liked this powder, but soon I realised, that it made me look very to powdered.
I like a more dewy look, and every time I used it, I found that something wasn't quit right.
But I didn't really see it, until I went back to my normal powder, the Maybelline Dream Matte powder.
I think, it's way to easy to get a cakey look with this powder.
Maybe it would be okay with a BB cream, but for the foundations I use, it's a no go!
Also I hate the packaging, the lid falls of so easy, which make it impossible to bring with you.

I will regularly do this type of post, when I come by products, that I didn't like.
So check back, if you like to know not only what I like, but also what I don't like :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...