Wednesday 22 March 2017

Alternative Stripes… S/S 17 Style Inspiration - The Pattern!

Over the next couple of weeks, I will be sharing some spring/summer style inspiration - I will try to stay away from the obvious trends and share with you some of the items, shapes, colours, I will be wearing these coming seasons, that might not be the ones mentioned over and over again, but still have shown their presence on the high street.

It is no secret, that I love stripes. Stripes just always go and there is a reason it is often associated with parisian chic.

My eye always gets drawn towards stripes, but recently I have seen quite a lot of new stripes in the mix differing from the classic blue/white or black/white - and I like it.

I have gathered some of my favourites from the high street to inspire you to try out this classic piece in a new form.


These stribes with add a touch both colour and fun but still keeping it classic and they are the perfect addition to your wardrobe for this (hopefully) soon to come spring and summer season.

Come back soon for more style inspiration - next up the colour.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...