Sunday 12 February 2017

Pink me, please… Trend Inspiration - Pink!

Pink is the perfect example on how, when we are exposed to something enough, our eyes, not only get use to it, but also starts to quite enjoy it.
Pink has never been a "hate-colour" for me, and I have always been drawn towards the bubblegum pinks. But recently I find myself liking more and more pink items - and this is without a doubt because the "industry" wants me to feel this way.
I have no doubt, that pink is going to be a big one for spring/summer and I really don't mind.

The highstreet shops still have most in the light dusty almost beige version, but I think and hope we will see a lot more of the brighter pinks.

Here are some of my top picks and inspiration for pink item.

1. H&M Bomber // 2. H&M Knit //  3. Weekday Shirt // 4. Weekday Beanie //
// 5. Nike Sneakers // 6. ASOS Backpack //
// 7. Essie I need a Vacation // 8. H&M Velvet Pillow // 9. H&M Throw //
Combining trends is always a good way to incorporate them into your wardrobe, as you get more for less. The bomber is here to stay, so go for pink one for the spring. 
I personally prefer pink on the top, when it comes to clothes - so a pink light knit and shirt are on my wish list, as they can be paired with either blue denim for a casual look or black trousers for a more smart look.

I say it time and time again, but if you aren't sure about a colour, start with some accessories. 
I dying to get my hands on a pink pair of sneakers this spring. But a beanie, bag, sunglasses or scarves will also be a good introduction.

Oh yeah, and when have bubblegum pink on the nails ever been a bad idea.

Pink has also made its way into the home wear - so add a pink pillow (preferable velvet) and pink throw to your sofa or bed and let your inner girly girl enjoy the look.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...