Monday 1 February 2016

So long 2015… My top 15 new beauty discoveries of 2015!

Oh, it has been a while - last we spoke, it was still 2015.
2015 was very uneventful year for me - no major changes or life events. My holiday in the U.S. last summer is probably the most memorable thing.

However I did stumble across some good beauty products in 2015, and as per usual I'm going to share the ones, that stood out and have become real favourites, that I will bring with me into 2016.

I'm not going to spend much time on each product, as I have probably talked about it loads before, but I will make sure to link to reviews, favourites where they were mentioned etc.

Body, hair and fragrance
1. L'Occitane Almond Shower Oil - Luxury for your shower
2. Living Proof Perfect Hair Day 5-in-1 Styling Treatment - Do just enough without leaving you hair greasy or weighed down.
3. Nest White Sandalwood Eau de Perfum - There are no word, sexy in a roller ball.

Skincare
4. Boscia MakeUp-BreakUp Cool Cleansing Oil - Best cleasing oil ever!
5. Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Eye - Sleep in a tube.
6. Weleda Skin Food - Life/skin savior.

Make up
7. Beauty Blender - the original one is the best one.
8. Laura Mercier Foundation Primer Radiance - Lit from within primer
9. Maybelline Eraser Dark Circle Brightener - Great for everyday under eye darkness.
10. Kevyn Aucoin Celestial Powder in Candlelight - The perfect subtle "lid-from-within" highlighter
11. Hourglass Blush in Dim Influsion - Great formulation and perfect for fair skin
12. MAC Uninterrupted Eyeshadow - My all time favourite and signature shadow.
13. Maybelline Color Elixir in Caramel Infused - Great rosy nude lip gloss and great texture.
14. Bite Beauty High Pigment Pencil in Meritage - So comfortable and beautiful on the lips.
15. NYX Tinted Brow Mascara - Perfect colour, formulation and brush.

I actually really had a hard time narrowing it down this year, so I feel like I have to add some honourable mentions:
H&M Nail Polishes, H&M Eye Pencil, It Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye, MAC Vex Eye Shadow, L'Oreal EverStrong Shampoo/conditioner, Nars Satin Lip Pencil in Rikugien, Nars Smudge Proof Eye Primer, Louise Young Super Foundation Brush, L'Oreal Paris Infalliable Mega Gloss and Shea Moisture After Shave Healing Elixir

So I hope you enjoyed - I should be back on schedule from now.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...